Hey Gals + Happy FRYday!
I'm here for another week of #GirlCrushFRYday and this week we are talking serious mermaid talk with the closest thing to a real living [walking] mermaid there is, the adorable Kailey Flyte! This gal maybe just 20 years old, but so full of creativity and already running a very successful blog, getting to work with major brands and use her artistic eye to capture amazing photos!
Check out Kaileys blog Mermaidens and her Instagram here, and keep scrolling to read my oh-so-silly interview with her!
1. How do you like your [french] fries [flavored &/or sauces &/or where from etc...]?
With ketchup and ranch! McDonald's fries are so amazing.
2. If you were a cartoon charter, who’da you be?
Such an amazing question! I like to think I'm a mixture of a bunch - like Judy Jetson, the original Strawberry Shortcake, and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time...
3. Right now, do your socks match?
They almost never do... ;)
4. In line skates/roller blades or old school roller skates?
Definitely the old school roller skates! I adore them.
5. Would you rather drink a cup full of syrup or a jug full of butter milk?
Oh man! Probably syrup - super rich milky things make me sick (not including ice cream.. hehe).
6. Favorite ice-cream topping?
Hot fudge *___* I also like cookie crumbles and banana bits!
7. If you were Ariel, would you have given your fins away for feet [for Prince Eric?] Why/why not?
This is honestly a SUPER HARD QUESTION. Because I love all things mermaidy, but I also understand the feeling of longing for more and exploring what feels so close yet so far away... I feel like her wanting legs wasn't just for Prince Eric, but because she had a life long obsession with humans and when King Triton blew up her collection of human things it pushed her into action and she rebelled against him and what was expected of her.
Clearly I have seen The Little Mermaid too many times... *cough* Back to your *original* question: I think I would have given up my fin for legs to explore that cute little European town and after I had my fill - see if I still wanted to be a mermaid ;A;
8. Are [were] you a blue slurpee girl, or a red slurpee girl?
Neither! I'm more of a soda person ;*
9. Whats your favorite flavor oreo?
Regular oreos! I feel like they are already perfection.
10. What color are your nails?
Peachy pink of course!
11. Are you a high heel or flats kinda gal?
I absolutely love how high heels look, but am definitely more comfortable in flats!
Psst! : Don't for get about the new #GrilCrushFRYday page here!
Paint with me :
D.I.Y. : Eyeball Clutch
#OWWWA : Frank Stella
Currently on the Gram :