1. How do you like your [french] fries [flavored &/or sauces &/or where from etc...]?
I can't imagine eating fries without ketchup, so that's a must! But I also don't mind dipping them in a Wendy's Frosty! The best fries, in my opinion, are at Dairy Queen!
2. What is your favorite color crayon?
Pink Flamingo, naturally.
3. Would you rather have glitter stuck your hands [& fingers] for the rest of your life [and I mean fully covered]? OR only be able to listen to the same [one] song for the rest of your life?
Bring on the glitter! Jazz hands aren't so bad!
4. If you could only have a wardrobe from one decade, which would it be?
Oh, why is this the hardest question of my life? I gotta go with the 1970's (although 1980's prints are quickly growing on me) I just can't resist the fringe, the florals and the flare! Give it to me!
5. Since your a FL gal & spring is just arround the corner, do you perfer sandals, flip-flops or jellies as your go to?
Glitter jellies! I have a pair and they're perfect for beach livin'. Brush of the sand, shake off the water and they're good as new.
6. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I can't believe i'm about to tell you this, but I specifically remember telling my parents I wanted to be a funeral director so I could see what dead people looked like and put makeup on them. I swear I am not as creepy as that sounds. Luckily, that only lasted for one day and I replaced it with wanting to be a news anchor.
Hope you gals love my crush as much as I do! If so, make sure you show her some love on insta + her blog!
Paint with me :
Let's be Friends!
D.I.Y. : Eyeball Clutch
#OWWWA : Frank Stella
Currently on the Gram :